Poll - Would you trade Cowser, McDermott, Norby, and Stowers for Crochet?

Poll - Would you trade Cowser, McDermott, Norby, and Stowers for Crochet?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Poll - Would you trade Cowser, McDermott, Norby, and Stowers for Crochet?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

For all the people that voted “No”… you’re not the first person in the history of civilization to try and buy wine with beer money.

Also, don’t let a cow costume gimmick stop you from making a trade. See chapter 3 of moneyball. 

There are plenty of people paid $1,000 for $5 wine. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

For all the people that voted “No”… you’re not the first person in the history of civilization to try and buy wine with beer money.

Also, don’t let a cow costume gimmick stop you from making a trade. See chapter 3 of moneyball. 

Let's see if I have this right...you made a poll, not because you were interested in generating discussion and seeing different opinions, but because you already knew the right answer and wanted to tell everyone who disagrees with you how stupid they are.   Got it.  

BTW, I’ve floated some Crochet ideas involving Kjerstad which I believe are close value wise.  Something like Kjerstad, Norby, Bradfield, and McDermott.

Ultimately, I believe the Sox might get something comparable.   The biggest problem is they might want a SS as a headliner (Colson Montgomery is probably more a 3B and he might not be a ML hitter).   Two teams who could fulfill that wish are the D-Backs (Lawlar) and the Red Sox (Mayer).    The Red Sox could go all in (I doubt they would) and offer both Mayer and Roman Anthony.   I wouldn’t want to try and top that.

13 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

BTW, I’ve floated some Crochet ideas involving Kjerstad which I believe are close value wise.  Something like Kjerstad, Norby, Bradfield, and McDermott.

Ultimately, I believe the Sox might get something comparable.   The biggest problem is they might want a SS as a headliner (Colson Montgomery is probably more a 3B and he might not be a ML hitter).   Two teams who could fulfill that wish are the D-Backs (Lawlar) and the Red Sox (Mayer).    The Red Sox could go all in (I doubt they would) and offer both Mayer and Roman Anthony.   I wouldn’t want to try and top that.

Well we could sweeten the deal with Mateo!

• Haha 1