Which player would you want playing CF vs a LH SP in the Playoffs?

Which player would you want playing CF vs a LH SP in the Playoffs?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which player would you want playing CF vs a LH SP in the Playoffs?

• Mullins
    • Cowser
    • Pham
    • Pillar

We don’t know.

Cowser has been ok vs lefties recently and if that keeps up, I’ll take him and his defense.

Pillar has been crushing lefties this year but the defense is average at best, so there is some good and bad there.

Just now, RZNJ said:

image.thumb.png.1f84fac46e1f957db65ddb8cf21b7840.png

Fair enough! 

I do think he should play more overall though, especially when guys like Mullins and Cowser were both in bad slumps. They both are showing signs of snapping out of it lately though. Hays is just an awkward fit as a bench guy for me. 

In the early days of Sig Mejdal earning his way into an MLB front office and helping clubs with their draft boards, Tommy Pham was a tremendously successful late round find for the Cardinals back in the day.

STL mostly has to give those outfielders to other clubs like TBR or TEX before they get good and almost win or actually win World Series or stuff like that.

2 minutes ago, dystopia said:

Pham, puhleeze… this board is amazing. 

He’s a RH CF. He’s not a savior. Matchups for the playoffs baby. Pham hits lefties. This time of year is all about buttoning up your roster. It was a lot easier when there was an August trade period and 40 man roster size in September. 

If you want Cowser to be the answer in CF, then you give him the chance to step up his game. Cowser has the defensive chops to be an impact CF if he can put it all together. The long game player in me says Cowser. 

27 minutes ago, dystopia said:

Pham, puhleeze… this board is amazing. 

Between him and Robert Jr., I feel like there's a weird desire for some fans to want to bring in bad outfielders with clubhouse and/or effort issues. In what world do those things vibe with what we have going on here in Baltimore? 

Edited by interloper