8/22 vs HOUSTON

eddie83

I can’t see Rubenstein holding onto Hyde if they collapse and don’t make the playoffs. If it was old ownership, yes. But he is a billionaire and doesn’t have time on his side long term. Just can’t imagine he would put up with it and not make some big changes.

1 minute ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

I can’t see Rubenstein holding onto Hyde if they collapse and don’t make the playoffs. If it was old ownership, yes. But he is a billionaire and doesn’t have time on his side long term. Just can’t imagine he would put up with it and not make some big changes.

Angelos was a billionaire too. He CAN spend, but WILL he spend??

5 minutes ago, forphase1 said:

Watch it, everyone will tell you the offense is fine, and that the only reason we are losing is due to the pitching.....

Thank you. I've been saying this but you have a few out there that can't see the forest through the trees when it comes to how bad this offense has been.

3 minutes ago, forphase1 said:

Watch it, everyone will tell you the offense is fine, and that the only reason we are losing is due to the pitching.....

Not "fine" but rather tell you the offense is slumping and struggling with young players still adjusting.  And injured players.