Will the Orioles make the playoffs?

LookitsPuck

Will the Orioles make the playoffs?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Orioles make the playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

11 hours ago, terpoh said:

People born in 1984 are 40 now and have never seen the O’s get past the ALCS

I was born in 1981 and didn't see it (or remember anything from that age really).  I can at least say they've won in my lifetime though...

8 minutes ago, jerios55 said:

I was born in 1981 and didn't see it (or remember anything from that age really).  I can at least say they've won in my lifetime though...

One of my earliest baseball memories was watching Ripken catch that line drive off the bat of Joe Morgan. I was sitting on my father's recliner and my mother was on the sofa to my right. 

A few seconds went by, and I sort of nonchalantly said, "Mom, the Orioles just won the World Series." 

After that, it goes fuzzy. 

I also remember where I was when Delmon Young hit that double. I was sitting at my desk listening to Joe Angel... I definitely yelled out loud and could hear other people in the office celebrating as well. 

Seasons like these are tough. Expectations are high and they are tripping all over themselves.

On Sept. 19, 2023, the Rangers won a game. They were coming off four straight losses, and on this date, they showed up. They were 83-68 and went 7-4 over their last 11 games to get into the playoffs. Here's to hoping today we get off the schnide and get some momentum going. Stranger things have happened.

52 minutes ago, Malike said:

On Sept. 19, 2023, the Rangers won a game. They were coming off four straight losses, and on this date, they showed up. They were 83-68 and went 7-4 over their last 11 games to get into the playoffs. Here's to hoping today we get off the schnide and get some momentum going. Stranger things have happened.

Nice to see you back.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jerios55 said:

Born in 1978, but was not raised an O's fan, so I have never seen it. In fact, I have never seen any team that I have ever cheered for in any sport win a championship.