2024 Playoff ticket availability

fansince1988

31 minutes ago, dzorange said:

They've upped the prices back to $77.

They've also opened up a lot more sections for purchase.

I found this very frustrating when I went to a game a few weeks ago. Many sections appeared sold out and then they added seats for purchase a couple of weeks before the game. Perhaps it has to do with season ticket holders deciding to not go to the game and then the tickets become available?

Yeah.. are the O’s even aware field box seats behind home plate (section 42) going for $67 and upper box seats going for $18 on Vivid and fanimal yet they upped their prices back up, really foolish.

4 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

It’s crazy how cheap you can get tickets but parking is insanely expensive.

Yeah I was very surprised when I saw the parking prices on Seatgeek. Does anyone know if the downtown garages are going to jack their prices up? I paid $40-50 when I went in August, which I think was higher than earlier in the season but that looks like a steal compared to the stadium lots at $150 right now

My girlfriend had surgery a couple weeks ago and wants to go. She has scooter that she gets around on. Ankle surgery…. If I get tickets would they let us sit the scooter in the handicap section? I would get tickets close to it as possible. Any information would be appreciated being as though I’m having a hard time finding any information. Don’t want to get down there and her not be able to sit down and not have to worry about a place for this. It’s rather small. 

4:00 game.  

I did not buy the playoff package as a STH, nor did I buy individual tickets.  I had the 29 game package, so I would’ve gotten my same seats otherwise.  

It’s honestly easier to buy as you go if your personal schedule allows, and if the team does lose, you don’t lose out on the $2k (even though it does go towards your account next year as a credit) 

6 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

It’s crazy how cheap you can get tickets but parking is insanely expensive.

There were some games where I took a loss on my season tickets (section 80, aisle seats row 4) but I sold my BC parking for over $50.  I sold for at or over $100 multiple times, and in a few cases, ended up getting SpotHero parking at the Sheraton for $15.  

Same thing actually happens for my Commanders parking pass as well.  Crazy easy to make a profit off that because so many people value the convenience of the pass, especially out of towners.