FIX THE DANG HITTING!

DocJJ

Just be thankful that none of our hitters choose careers as airline pilots, surgeons, or anything that requires the ability to perform under pressure.  At least they just play a kids game and don't physically hurt anyone or endanger society with their constant failures.  Even Detroit's .190 hitters have more confidence in big spots than our guys.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

Arguably the 2 biggest at bats of the day were by McCann…and they were both awful at bats.

Agreed. It’s tough as I wonder if Burnes wanted him as his battery mate and Burnes was the much better pitcher today despite what the box score says.

But he is such a flawed hitter and his spot in the lineup ended up costing us the game.

I don't complain much but I am pissed. I give you Ragans is good but what a poor excuse for a hitting approach. Better called a swinging approach. They couldn't hit a fly with a swatter particularly when the situation called for it. Disgusting. This team needs more than pitching next year and next year is right around the corner.