5/17 - O's at KC Royals - Koji for the rubber?

bobmc

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe this now, but I would have called you crazy after the first game. Callaspo got to everything in that game. His range is huge. I agree that his glove looks less than solid though. This is a good example of how anecdotal evidence can be very deceiving.

Agreed. He has great range but apparently that first game was deceiving. I'm having second thoughts but there's no question about his range.

Guys, this is three posts about a "missed hit-and-run". Mora didn't miss anything. He swung at the pitch because it was a hit and run. He just missed it because it was down and away. I didn't like the call of a hit-and-run there when Hochevar is clearly having issues with his control, but we should at least call it what it was.

I'm not sure why my post is quoted here. I didn't say anything about a missed hit and run. I'm listening on the radio, so I can't see the action. I just wanted to know if it was a hit and run or if Huff ran on his own.

Is anyone else thinking that we might want to give the following top 5 in the lineup a try?

Roberts / Izturis / Markakis / Huff / Jones

It seems like Izturis is making the most of the #2 slot and I've read some opinions that Jones is maturing in a #5 hitter.

me too

I said, me too

(I needed more letters) :P

Just put a bunch of spaces between the "me" and the "too". They'll get compressed out of existence so it will look normal, but they still count towards how many chars you need.

Archived