Fri. 6/26 WAS @ O's Parkway Series part II

porterhouse

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:eek:

Anyone catch that shot of Alan Dunn? Roch's right about him: he has the eyes and a stare that'll melt a cruise ship.

We need to tell the Orioles to not invite Mrs. Roberts to OPACY when Roberts is starting. He's been terribly distracted tonight.

E4 all the way.

I think Albers has actually been very solid since he was recalled from Norfolk, generally speaking.

He's had his moments, but all in all he's been pretty good.

I actually agree with you, and I don't have the numbers so I am not speaking from a point of "knowing jack"...but I think the last 3 times I have seen him in a game he just hasn't looked that great. Again, I could be way off.

You both would be correct, since returning off the DL on May 22nd, Albers #'s are as follows:

4 ER's over 16.2 IP in 15 games

That said he's given up 26 base runners, and if he continues at that pace that'll catch up to him pretty quickly. He's certainly been much better since his pre-DL stint, however. Fortunately, DT uses him in non-critical situations so i'll take the above results any day for a guy like Albers.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn column!!! Nice to see the lineup explode after DT's adjustments to the order. Great crowd tonight, and we're 3-1 against the Gnats this year. Go O's!!!

BTW, player of the game for me is still Bergesen. He didn't have his A-Stuff/Location tonight but he was poised enough to work through it and stay focused. He's a hell of a pitcher, I LOVE watching him pitch.

We need to tell the Orioles to not invite Mrs. Roberts to OPACY when Roberts is starting. He's been terribly distracted tonight.

E4 all the way.

She is at nearly every game, home or away. She has missed just a couple.

Archived