7/7 - O's @ M's... Can we solve Bedard?

The Rick

Palmer just said he knew for a fact they wouldn't leave him out there if he was hurt (which I figured.) He followed that up by saying he's never seen such low velocity on his fastball.

There is obviously something wrong with Jeremy Guthrie physically. I don't know if it's his arm, or he's got the trots, or whatever... but there's no way he's 100% healthy.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay thanks. I knew the rule, I just wasn't sure how it was applied to the situation.

Seems like it was likely a bad call.

I'm surprised they had no camera angle that showed what we needed to see...

Okay thanks. I knew the rule, I just wasn't sure how it was applied to the situation.

Seems like it was likely a bad call.

Yeah, I think its very probable that they blew it. Just don't know for sure because of shoddy production-work by MASN. They definitely should have shown a split-screen with one shot of Gutierrez on the entire play and one shot of Reimold. Amateur-hour out there tonight (especially combined with the lack of knowledge from Hunter).

Palmer just said he knew for a fact they wouldn't leave him out there if he was hurt (which I figured.) He followed that up by saying he's never seen such low velocity on his fastball.

There is obviously something wrong with Jeremy Guthrie physically. I don't know if it's his arm, or he's got the trots, or whatever... but there's no way he's 100% healthy.

The Trots:). Man, now I have to go get the medical dictionary.

Archived