O's to charge extra for tickets purchased on game day

fansince1988

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you trying to trump me by saying you've been to 8 games since 2003?

Dude, I go to more games than that in a week.

How many of those games did you drive down from Maine and buy a ticket for the game when you got there?

No you are making it seem like I never go to games, but I fly down from Maine to see the Orioles once a year.

And last year my wife and I actually bought tickets on a day I didn't even intend to go to a game as we were going to the Hangout Night game a few days later. We just decided to do it on the spur of the moment while we were in the Inner Harbor for the day.

Theres no need to question fandom here. We are all Orioles fans, no matter what difference of opinions we have or how many games we go to.

Are you trying to trump me by saying you've been to 8 games at OPACY since 2003?

Dude, I go to more games than that in a week.

How many of those games did you drive down from Maine and buy a ticket for the game when you got there?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs5qsk0pc6Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs5qsk0pc6Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No you are making it seem like I never go to games, but I fly down from Maine to see the Orioles once a year.

And last year my wife and I actually bought tickets on a day I didn't even intend to go to a game as we were going to the Hangout Night game a few days later. We just decided to do it on the spur of the moment while we were in the Inner Harbor for the day.

Theres no need to question fandom here. We are all Orioles fans, no matter what difference of opinions we have or how many games we go to.

I'm not questioning your fandom, this time.

I'm saying that you are arguing a point that you have no business arguing. I think that's the boards consensus. Even your Clark Kent has said you should give this one up.

This thread is for those of us who will be affected by the latest move by the front office. We need all the server space we can have to discuss how to make our feces sparkle the best.

You may be excused from the table Trea.

The simple fact that we are talking about it, will discourage many people from walking up and buying tickets.

It really won't. I am willing to wager that most actual "walk-up" sales are not in very expensive seats. So for those people we are talking another dollar.

One buck will not curtail your average baseball attendee.

Archived