5/14: Indians at Orioles

BowieMike

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohman has clearly struggled to throw strikes lately. I think DT wants him to work on it. I like the choice, but would have been fine with Albers too.

Yeah, it's not a bad move, empty of any other player context, it's a really good move. I'm just confused as to what's going on with Albers. If they're not feelin' him on the MLB roster anymore, they should just move him, get it over with, and bring up a AAA arm.

Can you even consider Juan Castro a Oriole? you forgot Devi Cruz , and Tony Batista

I was only talking about the 2008 O's--and so shd have also included Freddie Bynum! Batista was a third baseman for us. (BTW I liked Deivi Cruz more than most of the OH did--he had no range, but didn't botch whatever he cd reach and knocked in a good number of runs.)

Can you even consider Juan Castro a Oriole? you forgot Devi Cruz , and Tony Batista

I haven't forgotten any of those guys. I haven't forgotten my first root canal, either.

And sure, Juan Castro was an Oriole. Just not a very good one.

BTW I see that Juan C has 70 PAs for the Phils this season, and 2764 in his career. I'm shocked on both counts.

Archived