Loving me some Yankees baseball

Bahama O's Fan

They have been dominated in this series..Outside of 1 poor inning by the Rangers pen, this has been a run away...and I am very surprised by that.

Kudos to Texas for not wilting after that collapse.

That being said, this series isn't over yet, so I am not going to jump for joy until the Rangers have won 4 games.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how the classless Yankees fans booed Burnett as he left the field after giving up the three-run bomb to Molina. These guys sell their souls to be Yankees and I'm always happy when the Bronx cheer shows them how much their fans care about them.

Worse than that was the way that they acted when Teixeira was helped off the field. When Teixeira started to limp off the field with the help of the Yankees' trainer, there were actually a few boos. After about half a minute, you could hear a very tame, reluctant cheering (because he was injured) as he left the field.

I know that he was 0-for-life in the ALCS, but damn, he was hurt. :confused::eek:

Don't count the MFY's down just yet. I'm loving the way this series is going so far, but I've learned to never EVER count these overpaid jerkoffs down for the count.
Well there Mr. "ray of sunshine on a dark cloudy day" any predictions for the economy? :(

I love seeing the Yankees implode at home as much as anyone, but keep it in perspective - they are in the ALCS and it isn't over yet. I would certainly trade places with them right now.

I wouldn't. They have to sign Jeter. OH Happy Day.

Archived