Loving me some Yankees baseball

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A-Roid is having an absolutely awful post season. Jeter looks like a shell of his former self.

And outside of Phil freakin Hughes...their rotation looks human.

Let's hope that the Rangers outbid the Yanks for Cliff Lee. The Yankees have so much age on that roster, it'll be fun to watch them shrivel up over the next few seasons.

A-Roid is having an absolutely awful post season. Jeter looks like a shell of his former self.

Let's hope that the Rangers outbid the Yanks for Cliff Lee. The Yankees have so much age on that roster, it'll be fun to watch them shrivel up over the next few seasons.

I hope one day a player stands up and says "I don't want to play for the MFYankees. I want to beat the MFYankees."

I know, I know.

Maybe Lee will say "I beat those mooks easy. Why would I want to play for them?" :2yay-thumb::rofl::smile11:

Meltdown from the Yankee scout.com board

I simply am reserving my opinions on certain players as a whole....

People will have me lynched if I say that I wouldnt resign Jeter nor Posada.....but I am leaning that way....

We need a power/high ave hitter that can hit lefthanded pitching.....for SURE....whether it is a platoon player or starter I dont care....

We need to either resign Wood, or get another definiteive bridge to MO...that is for SURE...

and we need LEE.....and another decent pitcher......for SURE....

Bring Jesus up and play him....

and play Nunez a bit more too.......

Other than that I am not reaching out for more, cause money can only buy some things....it cant always buy clutch hitting........but another thing I would do........

Trade Burnett for anything right about now, eat some money he ruins momentum during the regular season.

Trade whover....pick your posion.......any one of the starting outfielders to free up more money to get that catalyst, that true catylst at the top of the order, I am not sold on Gardner....and go get Crawford.....

That is what I want.......and if Marte is not fully healthy, u gotta geta decent left handed reliever as well....

Holy cow, you'd think their team just finished in last place.

The Yankees look like a collection of fossils rather than a baseball team.

The Yankees of the 90's were young and passionate. They could get riled up for the post-season every year. These Yankees have already seen it all. It looks like 1 WS is enough for A-Rod and Teixeira (neither of whom have bothered to show up).

I was laughing so hard when a washed up Berkman was shown flailing away in the 8th inning with men on. And there was Jeter, just staring out of the dugout with the expression of "Why did we sign this guy again? Cashman needs to get better players next year."

Archived