CBSSports: Hardy & Harris for Hoey & Jacobson a done deal

hoosiers

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh lord, not Johnny Damon...

If they sign Damon, that tells me Scott is the first baseman next year. The Orioles have been hinting at that for the last few days..probably because of what they expect LaRoche to want and get from the Nats and knowing that DLee really isn't interested in coming here.

I really wish they weren't looking for a salary dump starter but if they are, I hope they are looking at Cook.

If they sign Damon, that tells me Scott is the first baseman next year. The Orioles have been hinting at that for the last few days..probably because of what they expect LaRoche to want and get from the Nats and knowing that DLee really isn't interested in coming here.

I really wish they weren't looking for a salary dump starter but if they are, I hope they are looking at Cook.

I am not sure. I think LaRoche and Lee are still in play. I wonder if they trade Pie for a pitcher and keep Reimold and Damon. Who knows what will happen. This is like a moving target and changes alot.

I am not sure. I think LaRoche and Lee are still in play. I wonder if they trade Pie for a pitcher and keep Reimold and Damon. Who knows what will happen. This is like a moving target and changes alot.

Well, I hope they don't trade Pie for a salary dump pitcher..that would be a poor move.

Archived