MacPhail dodges 1st base questions again.......

maybe2050

Just my opinion guys. I feel we havn't upgraded as much as the Plus Members on here feel he has. Why does that require me to be kept under close watch by the leaders of the board?

So what you're saying, is that because my views differ, I should be done away with?

Any time you talk about how you want the O's to get better this board usualy wigs out. If you don't think the O's can win it all with the team we have right now, then you don't belong on this board. Me and you are on the same page bud.

I will probably get some infractions for even agreeing with you.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any time you talk about how you want the O's to get better this board usualy wigs out. If you don't think the O's can win it all with the team we have right now, then you don't belong on this board. Me and you are on the same page bud.

I will probably get some infractions for even agreeing with you.

You deserve an infraction because you are blatantly wrong and trying to lump everyone in the board into one group.

You are spouting off pure idiocy in your post, stating that if you don't think we can win with this team then you don't belong on this board. That simply isn't true and you have to be purely illiterate or have an agenda to see that.

Archived