• 126 replies
    • 12k views
  2. A few things.... 1 2 3 4 9

• 123 replies
    • 16.7k views
  3. O's Nation 1 2 3 4 9

• 120 replies
    • 8.7k views
    • I'll be honest, wasn't on my radar until this post. I went back and watched his outing and all of your observations are right on in my opinion. Lots of swing and miss and definitely not a195 pounds lol. Has had command problem in past but not this outing.  I'll see what I an dig up about him but would be nice to have velo. 
    • He's top ten for me easy. The real question is whether he's the team's best pitching prospect or not? Povich has it right now due to his success in AAA, but nobody brings the stuff that DeLeon brings consistently in the system. He's a taller Cionel Perez with a changeup.
    • Ha, I know you love your boy!   He is improving but while he's "versatile" in that he has experience at a lot of positions, he's not really good at any of them. He reminds me a bit of Rick Short but shorty was a better hitter overall albeit with a little less power than Cook. I still think he's an org guy but he may at some point work his way into a major league bench one day. There are worse guys who played in the majors for sure.
    • I really want to see Westburg lead off and Gunnar bat #2 with Adley #3. Then you have O'Hearn, Mountcastl, and Santander you can slot in after that in any order you prefer. With Cower/Hays/Stowers, Mullins, and Mateo after that. Of course, if Santander isn't available or Urias plays, this all changes.