• 326 replies
    • 33.9k views
    • 125 replies
    • 12.5k views
    • 120 replies
    • 13.2k views
    • 112 replies
    • 15.3k views
    • Really sorry to hear about that Frobby.  Especially the lost calls and voicemails.  When my Grandmother passed (who was like a second mother to me)... for a few weeks I called her cell phone and would talk to her voice mail.. it was somewhat soothing to me for whatever reason.  I got to briefly hear her voice and say things to what felt like her at the time of grieving.  After a month or so, they turned off the phone.  I then later found out she never knew how to get into her voicemail anyways haha. But yeah, I've been to Nats stadium 2 times and honestly, can't stand it.  There's isnt much to like about it and even metro is a disaster getting to and from at times.  I went to a Cubs game at Wrigley this past weekend and loved it and it wasn't even my team.  I can't imagine I'll be going to anymore games at Nats park.  
    • I got one of those low blood sugar got to have her veggie food wives also.  They are so annoying.  If I didnt get some other use out of her It would be too much.  LOL Why cant they just eat a hamburger once in a while?
    • I wish it would end because I'm tired of hearing about it. This team is good enough for it to go on a lot longer, too, so that makes it even worse.   Those are your words. Apologies for ribbing you a bit over the thing that you actually said.
    • We aren’t a year away from Those 2 joining the team.
    • First of all, I am not advocating (nor have I ever advocated) for a “Miller or bust approach”. Yet, I do recognize his special ability and I can envision him being a tremendous asset to this team. Second, to say Coloumbe has similar production as Miller is simply not true. Look at the WHIP, strikeouts per 9, ERA, hard contact, etc. They are not in the same class.  I’m not sure if you unintentionally devaluing Mullers K number, but they are astounding 2/3 of his outs are coming on K’s. That is an absolute gold mine of an asset when you get to extra innings with the ghost runner. Next, I can envision a tremendous competitive advantage that we would have next season or in future seasons when we would be able to pair Bautista and Miller. That is worth considering parting with one of our better but replaceable prospects. Last, I have never “clamored for him and him alone”. And as  far as your directive to turn my attention elsewhere, I’m probably not the best poster when it comes to following orders/commands…lol