On MASN March 19 O's v Philles

weams

Loved that Earl Weaver Interview.

Calling OBP the most important stat in his book really is quite interesting

He was a man before his time. He still is even ahead of the current time now a little bit

Remember Barry Goheen ??? :)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In case anyone doesn't have MASN, CrazySilver just said mlb.tv is streaming FREE to facebook if you like the Orioles.

That is correct. If you update your likes with Baltimore Orioles under sports team, they will show up in your RSS feed on FB and then this came up. Simply click play on the video image and it automatically starts up the live feed.

That is correct. If you update your likes with Baltimore Orioles under sports team, they will show up in your RSS feed on FB and then this came up. Simply click play on the video image and it automatically starts up the live feed.

I'm speechless that MLB would give away anything for free! :eek:

so much for Jake's ERA, 3 run dinger given up by Rapida. :angryfire:

Arrieta's not blameless here. Perhaps he shouldn't have walked the 8 and 9 hitters.

We're rarely seeing a consistently good outing, start to finish, from any O's starting pitchers this spring.

Arrieta's not blameless here. Perhaps he shouldn't have walked the 8 and 9 hitters.

We're rarely seeing a consistently good outing, start to finish, from any O's starting pitchers this spring.

Good sign that you are done, even without a pitch count. Buck made him stay out there until he got an out though. I liked that.

That's kinda what I meant earlier. Not getting deep, wearing down at the end. High pitch counts too.

Archived