Home run derbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

billybang

Yeah, it was real nice of Prince throwing F bombs around and cursing in front of the kids and knowing there were microphones everywhere. Class act he is. I'm not gonna shed many tears when this guy is playing in Chicago next season.

Yup. Though the more dead giveaway to his lack of self control is more obvious.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, it was real nice of Prince throwing F bombs around and cursing in front of the kids and knowing there were microphones everywhere. Class act he is. I'm not gonna shed many tears when this guy is playing in Chicago next season.

It will be Seattle. Book it.

Anything with Berman announcing it sucks. I feel fortunate to have completely forgotten about it.

As an aside... Reynolds would probably set the record for longest home run in a HR derby and most swings & misses in a HR derby.

And most fielding errors during a HR derby.

US Supreme Court has just ruled that prisons cannot forece inmates to listen to Chris Berman, as it constitutes "Cruel and Unusual" punishment.

At least the homerun derby allows you to sit in amazment at how far these guys can launch a ball off of a wooden bat. The Pro Bowl isn't really played at all, just a bunch of guys going through the motions in Hawaii. I find the NFL skills competition more intersting than the Pro Bowl itself and I haven't seen that being done in a while.

The Chris Berman Back-Tracker:

8:25 BACK BACK BACK

8:35 BACK

8:37 BACK

8:40 BACK

8:43 BACK BACK BACK

8:55 BACK BACK BACK BACK

8:58 BACK

9:01 BACK

9:03 BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK

9:06 BACK

9:07 BACK

9:17 BACK BACK BACK

9:36 BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK

9:43 BACK

9:44 BACK BACK

9:46 BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK

9:59 BACK

10:03 BACK

10:04 BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK

10:06 BACK

10:07 BACK

10:11 BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK

10:13 BACK

10:43 BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK

10:45 BACK BACK BACK

10:54 BACK BACK

10:58 BACK

11:01 BACK BACK

11:02 BACK BACK BACK BACK

11:03 BACK

11:04 BACK BACK BACK BACK

Total "BACK" Count: 78

Huh...I wasn't really close to the TV when this was going on, so I was half-watching and not hearing most of the time.

Archived