Home run derbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

billybang

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't be fair. Some of those pitches are too far outside or too low. Also need some time between pitches to recharge your ATP.

Sure, but I wonder if ratings for this will ever take a hit because of being so drawn-out. People still watch awards shows, too, though.

I didn't tune until until around the time this thread was started, so I'm not bored yet. I planned it that way.

Fielder was ridiculous in the swing-off. Five swings (not outs), five home runs. I know these are BP pitches, but if Fielder was in Camden Yards 81 times a year, I wonder how long the warehouse would remain untouched during regular season play.

Picture the scene: The year is 2012. Prince Fielder dents the warehouse (yeah it's brick but...) 4 times during the season. Several lucky fans find baseballs in their Boog's BBQ. MLB announces it has to buy more baseballs because the Prince is in town. Mr. Angelos has to replace 2 broken warehouse windows...I can dream can't I?

Yeah, it was real nice of Prince throwing F bombs around and cursing in front of the kids and knowing there were microphones everywhere. Class act he is. I'm not gonna shed many tears when this guy is playing in Chicago next season.

Archived