Go WVU!!

cindyluvsbrady

WVU is sleep walking through the game right now. I mean it's not like the National Championship game is in the balance or anything. This is just mind blowing right now.

Where is Slaton? Where is the OLine? How bout the WR's? WVU had 4 plays in the 3rd quarter. 3 PLAYS!!!!

Get your head out of your you know what and start playing like THIS GAME MEANS SOMETHING!!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is he nursing an injury I'm not aware of? Seems like from the start of this game they've avoided getting him the ball.

I think people have just figured him out. He goes down very easy on contact and the OLine isn't the same as it was last year. Basically don't let him get outside and you have stopped him.

They need to play Devine more, he's got some fire left and Slaton looks beat.

Need a big stop here.

And they don't get it...great...just great...but WAIT!!! HOLDING!!! THERE IS LIFE!!!!

LOL AT BIG EAST REFS. The ref that was watching didn't even call it, dear God these guys want WVU to win.

Yeah, pretty bad, and then to top that off, they didn't call holding/illegal contact on the db the next play. Terrible.

I think people have just figured him out. He goes down very easy on contact and the OLine isn't the same as it was last year. Basically don't let him get outside and you have stopped him.

They need to play Devine more, he's got some fire left and Slaton looks beat.

Need a big stop here.

And they don't get it...great...just great...but WAIT!!! HOLDING!!! THERE IS LIFE!!!!

They're playing him tough no doubt, but you still got to feed him the ball more than 9 times through 57 minutes. I honestly don't know what RRod is thinking.

LOL AT BIG EAST REFS. The ref that was watching didn't even call it, dear God these guys want WVU to win.

The refs just suck period tonight. There's been plenty of bad calls or no calls on both sides tonight. Why couldn't they get the big eyed ref that has done a bunch of games this year.

Archived