Dodgers Sign Andruw

Leo Gomez

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Source

Two year deal. No doubt about it - win now mode in LA.

Is Bedard their next domino?

I honestly would rather see him go to the Reds or Mariners. Seems like the Dodgers aren't going to give up much. But who knows, maybe this will scare other teams into sweetening their offers. I pray for Bruce and Bailey :D

I honestly would rather see him go to the Reds or Mariners. Seems like the Dodgers aren't going to give up much.
Agreed. I don't think this trade affects Bedard much at all. If anything, Colletti will get complacent and feel like he's made his big move.

Peace - Any chance you could shed some insight on the events of tonight with the Orioles? Now that the Board is moving much faster I don't think there's an issue with the board crashing again.

I would rather not talk about tonight. But Andruw Jones signing for less and now, opens up alot of things..

Makes Kemp very expendable. Ethier could probably be had cheap too. We knew this though already. The key is getting them to budge on Billingsly/Kershaw and adding LaRoche.

That's asking for too much unless they also want Tejada in the deal. A Kemp/LaRoche duo would be a very good core of a trade for Bedard.

Archived