vs. ATHLETICS 7/27

OFFNY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We needed 4 freaking outs before Strop and JJ after a dramatic comeback and Buck uses our mop-up duty call up for that SPOT. I can't let this go.

I sympathize. I wish I had something to punch right now.

I know it's the game thread, but calling for Buck's head as manager is pretty dumb IMO. Guy has been great. I was thoroughly pleased with him until this latest move.. I will continue to be unless junk like this becomes a trend.

I'm not saying fire him. I'm saying what a gigantic blunder.

I sympathize. I wish I had something to punch right now.

Go knock on the next door neighbor's door. Really, It will do you some good. The cops will probably understand.

Of course, a guy from CROFTON, was going all SWAT team loony with his "Guns don't kill people, I do shirt" So no. Don't go next door.

I know it's the game thread, but calling for Buck's head as manager is pretty dumb IMO. Guy has been great. I was thoroughly pleased with him until this latest move.. I will continue to be unless junk like this becomes a trend.

He is a good manager who made a moronic move because he got greedy. He has gotten more greedy as the season has gone on like trying to get three innings from Ayala on Sunday.

Archived