The Seattle Series and Lack of Sleep

Art Wing

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7-0 in the second, I think I can crash...unless Strop comes in :D

Yup:). I don't think I'll feel too guilty hitting the hay early given the circumstances. Beauty of it is, I don't work until 2pm on Monday's and Wednesday's so I can stay up late tomorrow night. Tonight's early lead saved me from being a mess tomorrow.

o

These games are "Scott-Friendly" (his work schedule), as well as convenient for the Oriole fans that live in the Pacific Standard and Rocky Mountain Time Zones.

This (the start time of west coast games) is one of the few perks that they can enjoy as loyal Oriole fans, so I just remind myself of that whenever I start groaning about these games. O:wedge:

I live in mountain time zone and HATE these games. It feels like forever before the game starts and tonight I didnt even realize it started until the 2nd inning,:eektf: Good thing it was 5-0 our way and not the other or I would have seized up. On another note, I realized that I have worn my O's hat for 3 weeks straight and am starting to get questions as to if I am a real O's fan or not.:beerchug1:

Archived