Tomorrow's playoff ticket presale

ADZ23

I got tickets to the Wild Card, and all 3 games of the divisional series! I'm sitting in section 340, row 14 for the Wild Card round, section 386 row 4 for game 1 (wow, those were almost gone!), section 214 row 1 for game 2, and section 334 row 12 for game 3!

I am so completely excited right now!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went for it all -- tickets to the wild card game and all three possible ALDS games. Of course, something there will be a waste of money, because if they win the AL East there will be no wild card game, and if they are in the wild card, there will be no third game of the ALDS at OPACY. But so long as there is a home playoff game of some kind at OPACY, I will be there! Very exciting!

I think there's also a $6 per order processing fee. Maybe you're smarter than me and figured out how do buy all 4 games in one order, instead of placing 4 separate orders, though.

Oh wait, I looked closer

They charge $6 per ticket CONVENIENCE fee, which IS refundable.

They charge $6 per order PROCESSING fee, which IS NOT refundable.

Woohoo -- got 4 for WC, 2 for ALDS 1, 4 for ALDS 2 and 3 (I think it's least likely that I'll be able to attend 1, but depends on the date). So psyched. I'm in Section 80 for WC, 334 for 1, 352 for 2 and 272 (left field club) for game 3. All $50 tix -- I have to say I think, on this round, the O's pricing isn't unreasonable at all (but maybe I'm just giddy after 15 years of waiting to get back to the post season). Just crossing my fingers that this actually happens, part of me feels like I still can't believe it's possible, or I'll believe it when I see it.

Go O's!!!!!!!!!

Archived