Hakuna Machado shirts!

rO'sesrfree

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand it's a play on Hakuna Matata. 'Hakuna Matata' means 'No worries'--it even says it in the song. 'Hakuna Machado' means 'No Machado'.

Do we want 'no Machado...for the rest of your days'?

I believe Hakuna litterally means "there is none" or "there are none", so perhaps you could be content to translate it as "There is none" like "Machado". Seeing as how Hakuna Matata doesn't literally mean "no worries" perhaps we could take an non-literal translation of Hakuna Machado.

Couldn't care less about the literal translation. The original shirts are awesome.

If Manny likes it and wears it, that should be good enough for everyone else.

Whoever Tiffany Lin is should know better than to put up a poser shirt though (unless she is somehow related to the original designer, in which case nevermind).

Couldn't care less about the literal translation. The original shirts are awesome.

If Manny likes it and wears it, that should be good enough for everyone else.

Whoever Tiffany Lin is should know better than to put up a poser shirt though (unless she is somehow related to the original designer, in which case nevermind).

I have no idea who Tiffany Lin is. I like the shaving cream pie shirt the best personally

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any hangout members purchasing adult size hakuna machado shirts now through this weekend can get a free youth XSmall or youth Small with your order. if you make a purchase include a note specifying what youth size to include. No coupon needed and only available to hangout members (or your friends) first come first serve basis

Archived