2013 N.C.A.A. Tournament

OFFNY

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anyone is watching the Louisville and N.C. A&T game tell me why Louisville didn't change out of their pajama shorts?
I'm more interested in knowing why they feel the need to wear camouflage. Does it make it harder for the defense to cover them?

Even more curiously, why did they wear ORANGE uniforms in some of their games earlier this season ???

It's a rheotircal question because I know the answer (http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketball/story/2012-03-29/final-four-2012-louisville-sticks-with-lucky-orange-aka-infrared-uniforms), but why even start with that in the first place ???

Sometimes, they should just leave well-enough alone.

That guy on California traveled with 6 seconds to play, and his team only up by one point.

On top of that, the ref didn't call the foul when U.N.L.V. fouled him right after he traveled also, allowing more time to run off the clock.

Crappy officiating.

Colorado State won a tournament game for the first time in 24 years, since 1989.

They are the only team from their conference (Mountain West) that has won a game so far, as Boise State, New Mexico, and U.N.L.V. all went down.

San Diego State plays tomorrow.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/conferences/teams/_/id/44/mountain-west-conference

La Salle makes the selection committee look good (as a #13 seed, they beat #4 seed Kansas State), and Ole Miss continues on the tear that won them the S.E.C. Championship (as a #12 seed, they beat # 5 seed Wisconsin.)

Just got back from the games in Philly. It's been a while since I've gone to a tourney game. It really is the best sporting event. McDermott is very good. They could give Duke trouble.

We sat in the Duke section. There sure were a lot of whiners there.

Just got back from the games in Philly. It's been a while since I've gone to a tourney game. It really is the best sporting event. McDermott is very good. They could give Duke trouble.

We sat in the Duke section. There sure were a lot of whiners there.

You bastard. :angryfire:

Hope you had fun. :)

Patrick

Archived