Rooting for Mark Reynolds tonight

wildcard

Should this be in the Orioles Talk thread? :). Granted, I hope he goes off on the Yanks.

Yep, we even have the lineups and the starting pitchers over there. :)

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/130510-The-2013-New-York-Yankees/page22

Although, I suppose that this is at least somewhat Orioles related, since the Yankees are half a game behind us. Subsequently, we FINALLY have a Mark Reynolds thread that at least almost belongs here. :laughlol:

I'm rooting for Reynolds too but I see he's come crashing back to earth in the last month after a tremendous April.

What's most shocking is that the constant martyring of Reynolds stopped after he stopped crushing the ball. Almost as if the two were directly related.

One thing I've noticed about Reynolds in his time here is that he's slow to make adjustments after the league adjusts to him. I'm not sure if that's the case in Cleveland though as I haven't seen much of him this year. He's an extremely streaky hitter and it appears that he's in one of his bad streaks.

Yep, we even have the lineups and the starting pitchers over there. :)

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/130510-The-2013-New-York-Yankees/page22

Although, I suppose that this is at least somewhat Orioles related, since the Yankees are half a game behind us. Subsequently, we FINALLY have a Mark Reynolds thread that at least almost belongs here. :laughlol:

Well I guess.

What's most shocking is that the constant martyring of Reynolds stopped after he stopped crushing the ball. Almost as if the two were directly related.

His WAR this year is close to zero. Which is what it has been the past 4 years. I could never understand why people on here loved a replacement level player so much.

His WAR this year is close to zero. Which is what it has been the past 4 years. I could never understand why people on here loved a replacement level player so much.

Great guy. Worth less than 1 WAR per year. About a four million dollar player.

Ladies love the long ball. Also, the guys.

His hot streaks are fantastic. It's natural to hope they would last longer and come more often.

Archived