Jose Bautista is about to pass Markakis (Update: Bautista passed Markakis)

McLovin

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've dug up over 100 old email address and have been using them to vote 25 times each for Markakis and other Orioles. Every year I only vote maybe 10 times max and I usually vote for the players that deserve it. I have never voted for Markakis...ever. He has also never made an AS game. It's almost been two decades since we've had more than one starter and 2005 since we had one! Now we have a chance to get 4.

The way I see it, I, as a fan, will never get the opportunity to see this again. Hardy won't ever start again and neither will Markakis. Chris Davis MAY never start again as this year (admit it people) could be a one-time thing/he may not be an Oriole for very long. So really the only two that have a legit shot at starting the next few years are Adam Jones and Machado and that's if Machado becomes more popular than Miggy and Longoria.

So I want to see 4 O's starting this year. It may be like seeing an eclipse! Markakis has been an AS in the past and has been snubbed b/c we sucked (TY WIGGINTON PEOPLE!)....It would be nice to see 5 or 6 or 7 Orioles on the All-Star team this year.

Well said. Everyone who's a true O's fan can't be faulted for thinking this way.

Vote for Nick!

For the record, I can understand, though disagree with, voting for Markakis. But for people voting for Wieters, I have to wonder why on earth you'd want to watch him hitting in the ASG when we can get a four-day break from that slow-motion car crash.

For the record, I can understand, though disagree with, voting for Markakis. But for people voting for Wieters, I have to wonder why on earth you'd want to watch him hitting in the ASG when we can get a four-day break from that slow-motion car crash.

Don't you mean slider speed car crash?

Anyway I would rather Wieters have the days off then play in the game even if he was doing well. Just like I don't want any of the pitchers to make it.

Randomly, Jose Bautista followed me on Twitter today. Hahaha.
Is your twitter handle Darren O'Day?

You know you have to block him, don't you? After sending him a tweet that asks how last place feels again.

Archived