Heyman: Cruz and O's agree on deal (1 - $8M)

SoBo

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to worry. In order to get the 3 RBI HR, you need two guys to get on base, first. Not gonna happen that often with this team.

It feels like you're repeatedly telling me how many calories are in the hamburger I'm eating. Let me enjoy my hamburger.

EDIT: Not that you're not right; but I'll deal with the consequences later.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Markakis said adding Cruz doest change his stance on PEDs and players who take them. But will stand by him as a teammate.</p>? Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="
">February 22, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't care what Nick says about being against PED's. We have already seen cases where the guys most vocal against PED's used them. Look at Braun and Lance Armstrong. I really don't care anymore. Cruz did not fail a drug test, so that means if he was using them, the drug tests don't even detect whatever they are using. Who knows how many players are using without failing drug tests?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Markakis said adding Cruz doest change his stance on PEDs and players who take them. But will stand by him as a teammate.</p>? Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="
">February 22, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They seemed to get along pretty well together.....

bygu4egu.jpg

It feels like you're repeatedly telling me how many calories are in the hamburger I'm eating. Let me enjoy my hamburger.

EDIT: Not that you're not right; but I'll deal with the consequences later.

It's not the calories it's the cholesteral that'll kill you. Enjoy

It's not the calories it's the cholesteral that'll kill you. Enjoy

All you have to do is take one of these before you eat things with cholesterol. It blocks all the cholesterol from absorbing into your body. My cholesterol was high and I started taking these and Red Yeast Rice and in 3 months my cholesterol was down 30 percent.

l_vs-1779.png

I think Nick and Manny might be on a bit. Many folks predict that we have six guys with 20 plus homers and maybe four with 20 plus.
I think they might be on something too, HgH?

Manny 20HR

Nick 20

Davis 40

Jones 30

Cruz 25

Wieters 25

Hardy 25

Flash 20

Lough 5

Archived