Reminder: Stinson is 4a Fodder

Rene88

I said it when our prospect list was announced by the OH. I said Aceves should have been kept over him and I'll say it again: Stinson isn't that good. He is textbook 4a. Excels at AAA, can't cut it in the majors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I said it when our prospect list was announced by the OH. I said Aceves should have been kept over him and I'll say it again: Stinson isn't that good. He is textbook 4a. Excels at AAA, can't cut it in the majors.

:ohlord: You do realize he gave up zero runs all spring. And before today only one run the whole season.

He stunk today, but was pretty good last year and in his first 3 outings this year. I'm not going to draw any grand conclusions because he had a bad day.

See this is my issue with the love fest with him on here. How much did he pitch last year ? Not much.

Matusz looked like a #1 starter for a short while too.

He has looked bad more than good.

I think he must be related to some posters on here. I just don't get it.

Has Aceves pitched in a minor league game for the Yankees yet? He is not on any Yankee minor league roster that I can tell.

I was curious about this too. He hadn't pitched yet per milb. Can't find anything on Twitter either.

:ohlord: You do realize he gave up zero runs all spring. And before today only one run the whole season.

He pitched against AAA players primarily! That's my point! He dominates AAA but doesn't cut it in the majors!

Have you seen Aceves' numbers recently? Two poor years in a row and did not look good this spring. Stinson is the long man in low leverage situations. I am fine with that and interested in seeing what he can do.

I'm not sure he is the long man. We just didn't have much left today. He might be, but it might be tbd.

Archived