Nationals fans angry about Orioles

blid

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad Dukes learned everything he knows about sports radio from the The Sports Junkies. This isn't a good thing.

The one thing I hate about the Sports Junkies, is how much they bash Baltimore. If it were not for Baltimore, they would not have had a career or such a following they have to this date.

They do have some epic clips (Ex. Is it possible to see Cuba from Key West!?) ... but once they went 100% sports talk its just not the same....

Right. But it enables terrible posting that make terrible Oriole fans look terrible.

Thus, cancer topic that is neither educational, humorous, or enlightening about baseball or about the hometown team but only about the stupidity of fans everywhere and their amazing ability to hold pathetic grudges over which team they follow for entertainment.

Obvious bait attempt by radio host successful.

Very true. Good post.

I'm a product of HTS and root for the Orioles as well as the Redskins. Living in Baltimore I'm amazed at the amount negative attention Ravens fans have towards the Redskins. Just the other week, even when the baseball season had just started, some Baltimore radio shows were leading with the DeSean Jackson signing and how terrible of a franchise the Redskins are so it is sure to be a failure. I don't get that.

From my experience, Redskins fans don't really mind the Ravens, and I always assumed that was the case for Orioles fans towards the Nationals.

As for the billboard, people travel 295 from all up and down the state. DC is a commuter city and it makes sense to target the people on the fringe of your market.

...Frankly, to me its sends the message, "there is no real excitement or enthusiasm here, so we'll fake it for you!" Thankfully the Orioles have stayed away from that.

Mostly agree, but our guy *does* seem to love saying "JAY. JAY. HARDY."

I'm a product of HTS and root for the Orioles as well as the Redskins. Living in Baltimore I'm amazed at the amount negative attention Ravens fans have towards the Redskins.

You obviously havent read all of the posts in this thread and as a typical Redskin fan you have ZERO self awareness.

I wouldn't have a problem with the Nationals/Redskins if it weren't for its fanbase. They are quick to point out all of Angelos faults over the years but seem to have amnesia when it comes to Dan Snyder and all the mess that he has done. I get a lot of grief being an Orioles fan from co workers, and some family members. Their is a reason DC has lost its baseball team twice before. They are not a baseball town. Heaven forbid if they were to go on a losing streak like the Orioles went through.

This may be true, I'm not sure. All I can do is speak for myself. As a fan of both, I've felt pretty cursed.

And Redskin fans. They are the dumbest fans in sports. When I used to work in DC everyday I couldn't wait until I got into Baltiimore sports talk area. And I'm a VA native. The Wizards suck. The Bullets were cool. The Caps are overrated. I didn't mind the Nationals up until the time when they started winning and thinking that playing in the NL east is anyway similar to the AL east. 5 reasons to laugh at Washington based teams:

1. RG III aka Josh Freeman

2. 2nd worst team in NFL and no 1st rd pick

3. The Nats play in SE DC

4. Landover Mall by the stadium

5. Harper is a *****.

Thanks for calling me dumb. That hurt. I feel like Janay Palmer.

Archived