vs. ROYALS, 5/17

OFFNY

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's about 25 for a full year. Pretty good.

Math off the top of my head...

Very off the top... 36 HRs in 1087 ABs translates to 25 HRs in 754 ABs. 754 ABs is a lot more than a full year.

I think it's about 18-20 for a full year playing every day, although I guess if a player never walks he could get 600+ in a year and then it would be more in the 20-22 range.

Ok. Yeah. Well. Hope he brings it back together.

This is what it was like last year with him... Tons of baserunners, spotty command... His WHIP before this start wasn't much higher than 1 but it's not a great thing to see him like this again.

Well, you could be right if Caleb is not making any throws.

Both throws have been right there. It's hard to tell on TV what the reason is for a stolen base, whether it's off the pitcher, the catcher, slow TTTP, or slow reaction by the catcher. But the throws have been accurate at least.

Can already tell this is gonna be yet another one of those games where our lineup is just completely baffled by a guy simply because we have never seen him before

Right now it doesn't matter how many times they've seen a guy. Cruz is the only guy in our lineup hitting well. Everyone else just looks overmatched. Very frustrating to see virtually everyone slumping at once.

Both throws have been right there. It's hard to tell on TV what the reason is for a stolen base, whether it's off the pitcher, the catcher, slow TTTP, or slow reaction by the catcher. But the throws have been accurate at least.

A little bit of a loop to them. Or was I seeing wrong?

Archived