vs. ROYALS, 5/17

OFFNY

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A little bit of a loop to them. Or was I seeing wrong?

Guess I'd have to see them again. I thought they looked strong initially, but you seem to have saw something else. He had a hell of a night throwing out runners in his last start, so I don't know what has changed. Unless his results vs. Detroit were an anomaly.

Guess I'd have to see them again. I thought they looked strong initially, but you seem to have saw something else. He had a hell of a night throwing out runners in his last start, so I don't know what has changed. Unless his results vs. Detroit were an anomaly.

It was an anomaly. The runners in Detroit game was slower of the bunch.

And this is terrible?

No. Just less than you said. And not terrific considering Pearce can probably hit better and is more versatile. Like I said previously, I just think Young is redundant. He can only hit lefties, but Pearce can do it better at this point. And he can't play the field, neither can Cruz, but Young is worse defensively and offensively. He also doesn't walk at all, which is a problem for this team.

Basically he brings nothing that this team doesn't have already and has a lot of negative qualities to his game. Just my opinion. Doesn't mean I don't root for him when he's playing though.

No. Just less than you said. And not terrific considering Pearce can probably hit better and is more versatile. Like I said previously, I just think Young is redundant. He can only hit lefties, but Pearce can do it better at this point. And he can't play the field, neither can Cruz, but Young is worse defensively and offensively. He also doesn't walk at all, which is a problem for this team.

Basically he brings nothing that this team doesn't have already and has a lot of negative qualities to his game. Just my opinion. Doesn't mean I don't root for him when he's playing though.

Don't forget what of a sweetheart of a guy he is.

I really agree with all this. Especially the redundant part.

Archived