vs. BREWERS, 5/28

OFFNY

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Brewers were struggling prior to facing us. This is a weak part of the schedule for us and a wasted opportunity.

Matusz is not the same pitcher this year, yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one is the same player this year. 2012 was a flatout fluke and we showed what we really were last year. We're just not that good.

The Brewers were struggling prior to facing us. This is a weak part of the schedule for us and a wasted opportunity.

How is a team that's playing .600 ball struggling? Seriously? Any team would take .600 ball. .600 ball is play off team ball. That's 97-65 season.

Seriously? Brewers are top of NL Central and are playing .600 ball. The fact our struggling team took the games deep all 3 games means it wasn't wasted.

Brewers were 10-13 in May before the O's came to town. They weren't rolling by any means. O's aren't playing well, either, but it's not like they ran into a buzzsaw. Don't be an over-the-top apologist.

How is a team that's playing .600 ball struggling? Seriously? Any team would take .600 ball. .600 ball is play off team ball. That's 97-65 season.

There is no talking logic with you, good night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Orioles are just a bad team. That's what it comes down to. They're just not good. By any stretch of the imagination.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Right now, the only thing they're doing well, is, well... Nelson Cruz. The rest of the team isn't really working. Starting pitching, the bullpen, the lineup... All failing. Except Nelson Cruz. All praise Nelson Cruz.

The Orioles are just a bad team. That's what it comes down to. They're just not good. By any stretch of the imagination.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Pitching sucks. Offense is vastly overrated. .500 at best. Let's not sugarcoat what we have here.

There is no talking logic with you, good night.

You have yet to say one thing logical tonight. First it was Schoop had a bad ab, but numerous people told you, you were wrong. And I am telling you like I told you about Schoop's AB, Brewers are playing .600 ball.

You have yet to say one thing logical tonight. First it was Schoop had a bad ab, but numerous people told you, you were wrong. And I am telling you like I told you about Schoop's AB, Brewers are playing .600 ball.

And yet playing poorly, lately. And you're saying this like it excuses the Orioles for POOR play. (It doesn't.)

Archived