vs. RAYS 6/27 (Game 1 of Double Header)

Aglets

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You seriously can not be comparing the injuries the Rays have gone through with ours? You are right in that we haven't been completely healthy, but the Rays have lost three of their starters.

Well, that does make a difference. And some people think Wieters is a big deal.

Santana, Wieters, Reimold. Several missed starts from starters. Tillman's groin, Bud's neck and groin, Gonzalez oblique.

I really hope this is a joke? Wieters hurts sure. But the others not so much.

I think it's the way they play at home that gets to me. It's like I'm watching

groundhog-day-bill-murray-driving.gif

Funny, but I don't think it's healthy to live and die by each game. It's baseball, even the best teams are going to lose 60 times a year. For us Ravens fans, that might be 10 years of losing.

You seriously can not be comparing the injuries the Rays have gone through with ours? You are right in that we haven't been completely healthy, but the Rays have lost three of their starters.

Isn't it two? Helly was slated for the pen this season.

Braves lost two guys in an afternoon then Floyd's arm broke.

Yanks have been down Pineada and CC pretty much all season.

Very true. I'll shut up.

That's interesting. Well, at least 50 percent of that total is influenced by the Orioles. The park has played differently this season for some reason.

Has there been any new construction at the park this season I have not heard of anything but I remember when they built the hotel they said the wind changed a bit a few years back. The only thing I can think of is the centerfield area is built up some but doubt that would do much and that might have been last year.

Isn't it two? Helly was slated for the pen this season.

Braves lost two guys in an afternoon then Floyd's arm broke.

Yanks have been down Pineada and CC pretty much all season.

I really figured on Santana at this point.

Has there been any new construction at the park this season I have not heard of anything but I remember when they built the hotel they said the wind changed a bit a few years back. The only thing I can think of is the centerfield area is built up some but doubt that would do much and that might have been last year.

The CF roof deck was built last year, so I don't think that's the culprit.

Just checked in, see Birldand Jones10 on their negativity rants, guessing we are not winning and no hitting much so far. What's the score.. I'm guessing 4-0...

My game thread enjoyment improved dramatically when i put those two yahoos on ignore.

Archived