vs. RAYS 6/27 (Game 1 of Double Header)

Aglets

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope. You are just on a tirade. Won;t give anything to you there.

Cobb Hellickson Moore all have missed a lot of time you just don't get over that my friend. Take 3 Oriole starters out they would be right where the Rays are in 2014.

Just checked in, see Birldand Jones10 on their negativity rants, guessing we are not winning and no hitting much so far. What's the score.. I'm guessing 4-0...

Well I just looked it up, down 5-1.

This is such a horrible loss that will affect this organization for decades....

That's interesting. Well, at least 50 percent of that total is influenced by the Orioles. The park has played differently this season for some reason.

I was legitimately asking if the factors were more based on how road teams perform there or a mix between home and away. Road teams have scored 3.97 runs per game here, which isn't a lot, but wouldn't lead me to believe that it was the most pitcher friendly park in the league.

Cobb Hellickson Moore all have missed a lot of time you just don't get over that my friend. Take 3 Oriole starters out they would be right where the Rays are in 2014.

The Rays have been killed by injuries this year, no doubt.

Santana, Wieters, Reimold. Several missed starts from starters. Tillman's groin, Bud's neck and groin, Gonzalez oblique.

Well I just looked it up, down 5-1.

This is such a horrible loss that will affect this organization for decades....

I think it's the way they play at home that gets to me. It's like I'm watching

groundhog-day-bill-murray-driving.gif

Gausman last month.

May 30th start at Norfolk

June 4th 1 inning side at Norfolk 4 days rest

June 7th 8 days rest from last start Orioles

June 12th 4 days rest Orioles

June 18th 5 days rest Orioles

June 23rd 1 inning 4 days rest Norfolk

June 27th 8 days rest. Orioles.

So the other difference at all from this start to one on Oakland is he had to fly to Norfolk. The days rest are the exact same

Santana, Wieters, Reimold. Several missed starts from starters. Tillman's groin, Bud's neck and groin, Gonzalez oblique.

You seriously can not be comparing the injuries the Rays have gone through with ours? You are right in that we haven't been completely healthy, but the Rays have lost three of their starters.

Archived