vs. RAYS 6/27 (Game 1 of Double Header)

Aglets

Nope. No joke. But since Tony called me out on it. Go ahead and pile on!

Like i said take Tillman out for the year like Moore. Norris misses the same amount of time as Hellickson. Any starter misses 6 weeks like Cobb. Do you really think the Orioles are better then 32-48?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My game thread enjoyment improved dramatically when i put those two yahoos on ignore.

Everyone is different. I think when they get called on their negativity or broken recordness they come back and post some interesting facts at times. But, I know it's easier to take them in smaller doses in the game threads! :D

Wil Myers was not hitting like Wieters this year.

I don't care about the Rays hitters. They're missing 3 stud pitchers.

He used that same ball in the 1 inning stint right before he pitched three good games so the ball affected him one time or did that inning with a different ball affect him just this time.

You can probably figure that out on your own. Every time you go up and down the ball is different.

Losing Wieters hurt, no doubt, especially how he was hitting, but I still think Tamp has be affected much more by injuries overall.

I never believed in Helickson much. But he was good against us. Moore was a time bomb. Tick, tick, tick. Cobb missed five weeks. That's big.

You can probably figure that out on your own. Every time you go up and down the ball is different.

In the 9 days off. Gausman was with AAA and AA team i feel for the kid.

Stud. Really? Ok. We are missing Bundy.

O boy Did any Oriole fan count on Bundy start of 2014 season? Moore , Hellickson and Cobb 3 starters all have missed at least 2 months.

Like i said take Tillman out for the year like Moore. Norris misses the same amount of time as Hellickson. Any starter misses 6 weeks like Cobb. Do you really think the Orioles are better then 32-48?

They'd arguably be even worse if Longoria missed the first 25 games, Jose Molina has been their starting catcher the last 45 games, Loney missed 15 games, Zobrist missed 10 games, Price had an ERA like Tillman, and Cobb was healthy but had an ERA like Jimenez.

Archived