vs. RAYS 6/27 (Game 1 of Double Header)

Aglets

Matt Moore's command for the last year made me think he was ready to have his arm re-done. And he was never as good as Strasburg to start out with. If we had had someone like him that was in the majors (unlike Bundy), I'd be whining about the loss of him too. Even if it was inevitable, and not a fluke. When it comes to high upside pitching, the loss of the, for a year and a half is part of the equation anymore.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 hits in the game. Odorizzi goes tonight and Cobb on Sunday. With this offense, this could be a very bad day to be an O's fan, and a disastrous series against the worst team in the league. Offense needs to show up and have a great game for once from start to finish. Put up double digits.

3 hits in the game. Odorizzi goes tonight and Cobb on Sunday. With this offense, this could be a very bad day to be an O's fan, and a disastrous series against the worst team in the league. Offense needs to show up and have a great game for once from start to finish. Put up double digits.

I sure hope you are right.

Headed to OPACY in an hour or so...time to rebound!

#TillyStrong

Good luck!

And FYI, unless Tilly pitches a shutout, #TillyStrong isn't gonna cut it. The players left their wooden bats at home. They're up there swinging away with nerf bats.

Heck, even a 15 inning shutout pitched by Tilly might not cut it tonight. And to think, in the dead ball era, saying such a thing wouldn't seem all that outlandish. Today we laugh about it. Maybe the 2014 Orioles are a team assembled from hitters from 1911, and consider it a great feat to score two whole runs in a game. :D

Archived