Jim Johnson released by the A's (Signed by Detroit)

xian4

He admitted that he was distracted by the kids on the other side of the street that were not paying attention. He lives about four blocks from me. Works in IT.
Pennsylvania. Expired last week. No written documents that I saw. Said all his stuff was on a mobile app that he had to go get his log on for.

Doesn't sound like he is terribly proficient at his job.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or he lies. I found out about his IT work through my own IT sleuth justD. She found him online and got his employment info.

Then he pays for it in cash or you report it to his old insurance company and he watches his rates go through the roof when he tries to get insured the next time.

Then he pays for it in cash or you report it to his old insurance company and he watches his rates go through the roof when he tries to get insured the next time.

I did report his old insurance. I told him that I would have to call the police if he did not give it to me.

o

Jim Johnson is not having a good year.

A) He pitched very badly.

B) He got released by a team that is contending for the pennant.

C) He might even be partially responsible for Weams' recent minor traffic accident.

At least he got $10 Million for all of his troubles. :cool:

o

Jim Johnson is not having a good year.

A) He pitched very badly.

B) He got released by a team that is contending for the pennant.

C) He may even be partially responsible for Weams' recent minor traffic accident.

At least he got $10 Million for all of his troubles. :cool:

We were talking about broken toys.

Sorry for the derail.

Archived