vs. Blue Jays 9/16

weams

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The retaliation is stupid in my opinion. Do like Anquan Boldin and point to the scoreboard. Bjs are outside looking and are the top dog. Win the game. Don't give them free baserunners. We are the classier team, no need to get revenge, we don't need to stroke our ego. I also have a weird philosophical issue with purposefully throwing a ball at a person, it is just kind of a jerk thing to do even if it is revenge.

The retaliation is stupid in my opinion. Do like Anquan Boldin and point to the scoreboard. Bjs are outside looking and are the top dog. Win the game. Don't give them free baserunners. We are the classier team, no need to get revenge, we don't need to stroke our ego. I also have a weird philosophical issue with purposefully throwing a ball at a person, it is just kind of a jerk thing to do even if it is revenge.

All of that might very well be true.

But it can cause tensions if the position players don't think the pitchers "have their back".

They did it twice. Retaliation was in order.

Archived