Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

Thanks for the information. I have now registered. :)

I think to be able to have anyone share their password codes for upcoming playoffs games this year are going to be few and far between. :( I was very appreciative for those sharing this information back in 2012. I didn't win the lottery to purchase tickets, so the generosity of others made it possible for me to experience the O's playoffs games for the first time. It was an absolutely electrifying experience. :2yay-thumb:

In saying that if anbody does have any codes to share, I would be highly appreciative. :)

I shared my codes on this site in 2012 and hope folks continue to do so this year. It was awesome to see and reinforced what a great community this site is.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I shared my codes on this site in 2012 and hope folks continue to do so this year. It was awesome to see and reinforced what a great community this site is.

Hear, hear! I was able to attend both playoff games in 2012 due to a kind OHer (mtwolf16) sharing their presale code. It was an awesome gesture and I had a blast at those games.

Thanks, everyone. I'll keep looking for the email, which will hopefully come today or tomorrow.

FYI, I just got off the phone with the Orioles. They said to expect an email later today (maybe tomorrow). The presale for 29-game plan holders will be at 10 AM on the 22nd (Monday).

FYI, I just got off the phone with the Orioles. They said to expect an email later today (maybe tomorrow). The presale for 29-game plan holders will be at 10 AM on the 22nd (Monday).

I'm a 13-game plan holder and just got my email. For us it's Monday at 2PM.

Edit: CP0861 beat me to it.

I'm a 13-game plan holder and just got my email. For us it's Monday at 2PM.

Edit: CP0861 beat me to it.

Are they even providing codes this year? It seems with the new system they might not even be necessary. You just log in with your account credentials and you can order I would think. Did the email include codes?

I didn't get my email. :(

Me neither yet. I'm a new 2015 partial plan holder, maybe the above posters are existing 2014 holders? I spoke with the orioles today, they said an email would go out within 48 hours, so all hope is not lost. That said, if I don't have the email by Monday morning, I'll be on the phone with the O's again.

Me neither yet. I'm a new 2015 partial plan holder, maybe the above posters are existing 2014 holders? I spoke with the orioles today, they said an email would go out within 48 hours, so all hope is not lost. That said, if I don't have the email by Monday morning, I'll be on the phone with the O's again.

I've had a plan for 3 years, so that's not it for me.

I saw today angels fans were selling their presale codes. Price was 15 dollars. Been obsessively looking for tickets. Living out of state the season tickets don't really work for me. Prices are wild right now but I think the price will come down some on the secondary markets once more people are able to acquire them... Hopefully lol

Archived