Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys -- I was wondering whether anyone had confirmed something (and sorry if this was already asked and answered) -- tickets for tonights game say they are for "Game 1" -- has anyone confirmed that, if tonights game is canceled, tickets for tonights game are good for Sunday and tickets for "Game 2" are still good for tomorrow? OR -- do tickets for tonights game get used for tomorrow and tickets for tomorrows game get used on Sunday?? THANKS!!

Hey Guys -- I was wondering whether anyone had confirmed something (and sorry if this was already asked and answered) -- tickets for tonights game say they are for "Game 1" -- has anyone confirmed that, if tonights game is canceled, tickets for tonights game are good for Sunday and tickets for "Game 2" are still good for tomorrow? OR -- do tickets for tonights game get used for tomorrow and tickets for tomorrows game get used on Sunday?? THANKS!!

Game 1 tickets-Saturday at 4:07

Game 2 tickets-Sunday-TBD -probably at 4:07 or 5:07.

Question for STH who purchased during the presale:

My tickets purchased on my playoff invoice show as available to forward, but the tickets I purchased during the presale are grayed out and I do not have the option to forward those. However, it does give me the option to print them.

I'm just looking to email a pair to a family member and can just print them out if needed, but was just curious if anyone else is having this problem.

The StubHub option is also not available, although I don't wish to sell them anyway.

I received my confirmation email and my credit card was charged.

My tickets purchased on my playoff invoice show as available to forward, but the tickets I purchased during the presale are grayed out and I do not have the option to forward those. However, it does give me the option to print them.

I'm just looking to email a pair to a family member and can just print them out if needed, but was just curious if anyone else is having this problem.

The StubHub option is also not available, although I don't wish to sell them anyway.

This was addressed earlier either in this thread or another thread. It is a bug on the site, there is no problem with your tickets, they are good.

Hi...New here so, I hope I'm doing this right!

I have a pair of tickets in the field box section 56 Row 18 that I have to part with. Asking 470 for the pair (face value plus the costs). If interested in just a single ticket, I can separate.

Thanks!!

Go through the process to print them. Once you click print and view, it will pop up a PDF of the tickets and open the print dialogue box. Cancel the print, close the PDF, and go back to the list of tickets. You should be able to forward them then.

Hello! First post, wahoowa. I need some advice: I snagged 3 upper deck seats yesterday evening ($90) for Game 2, but the other two in my group would rather save the money and stick with standing room. What do you all think? Is upper deck (362) worth the extra $50? I did SRO for the 2012 ALDS and had the time of my life, but if this will be even more crowded that starts to sound stressful. Alternatively, I would love to save money for (fingers crossed) future games... Anyway I got 2 SRO during the public sale yesterday, but would still need one more if I went with that option. I appreciate any insight!

First of all, wahoowa! :) Also, as other people have mentioned, I would stick with your seats. I think SRO is a unique experience, but having the seats is a lot less stressful and guarantees that you can see the entire game, and that your spot will still be there after you go grab a beer or go to the bathroom. Just my two cents.

Has anyone received their refund for game 5 of the ALDS yet? I just got a letter in the mail saying that my credit card could have been compromised (probably from using at home depot) so they are sending me a new card with a new number. I was just wondering how this refund would work if that card ends up being null and void shortly.

Archived