Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The empty seats will be from the brokers and other people with high prices on Stubhub. Orioles only have probably a hundred or so tickets.

Stub Hub prices are dropping fast. %86.00 for Upper Reserve was around $150.00 and Lower Box for $141.00.

I'm glad. Serves the people right who had no intentions of going to the game.

I've used StubHub plenty, but this was a learning experience for me. This was the first time I watched prices every day even after I purchased. I did OK. I still payed above face value, but I didn't get completely take either. But I could have done better had I waited like I was advised. Live and learn.

As others have mentioned, the closer to game time, you should see ticket prices fall and some chicken out and reduce them to get rid of them.

I do think the high probability of rain is a factor; prices are dropping earlier than usual.

If the game is postponed tonight, Game 1 goes right back to being a sellers market. Saturday seems to have been the coveted game all along. I wonder what that will do to the price of Game 2 tickets.

Game 2 has been strong on Stub-hub, given the game 1 weather conditions and the uncertainty of game 6 & 7 here.

Just saw 2 tickets on stubhub in section 19 for $20.

Must have been a pricing mistake. You wouldn't get any money selling a ticket on stubhub that low. I just checked and the lowest sold ticket today is $58.50 in section 310. There are definitely good deals out there right now. Some tickets have sold in the $70s down by the LF foul pole. Those sellers aren't even breaking even. I had to quickly sell my ticket yesterday when my wife's water broke and I got a heck of a lot more for my god awful section 388 seat. I dropped my ticket below all standing room only prices at the time and it easily sold.

Archived