Md vs NCSt

markpolis

Here comes BC!!

By the way, Mike Patrick makes me sick. I know Duke has played great and BC hasn't but good lord. Don't anyone ever tell me Dickie V is a Duke lover. Mike Patrick is unbelievable. I love Dickie V because he IS college basketball, the excitement and emotion, and while he may give a little more love to Duke every now and then, he isn't that bad. Patrick, might as well slap Paulus a high five on his way down the court.

Sorry for the rant.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here comes BC!!

By the way, Mike Patrick makes me sick. I know Duke has played great and BC hasn't but good lord. Don't anyone ever tell me Dickie V is a Duke lover. Mike Patrick is unbelievable. I love Dickie V because he IS college basketball, the excitement and emotion, and while he may give a little more love to Duke every now and then, he isn't that bad. Patrick, might as well slap Paulus a high five on his way down the court.

Sorry for the rant.

There is no doubt about this....Vitale is much much much easier to stomach than Patrick.

This is killing me....Duke was successful because they were getting out on the break and the offense was running through McRoberts...They have stopped going to McRoberts.

They basically just stopped going. Thats the problem with having that big lead so early, at about the 11 minute mark they just started milking the clock.

Still would take a huge effort from BC to win down 6 with a minute left.

Henderson wins it.

That shot was absolutely huge.

What a big time shot.

Mike Patrick gives Henderson a hug.

That is a play that was not being made the last 4 games and in the VT game.

I have been saying it all year..Henderson needs to be that guy. He is the best creator on the team and he can take anyone off the dribble.

Here comes BC!!

Sorry for the rant.

C'mon, he is Dukie V. Patrick feeds off the Dukie V. It is disgusting.

Duke will win tonight and will win their next 4 games, setting up the UNC game to determine if they are 9-7 or 10-6 in conference.

Duke is not good enough right now to win 4 in a row in the ACC. McRoberts and Paulus do not play consistently enough to make a prediction like that.

Vitale slurps Duke but he slurps UNC as well. He does alot more Duke games because they are on TV more, so it sounds worse. Plus, Duke has had more success the last 20 years or so.

Seriously, Duke deserves a lot of credit for their program. But Dick Vitale has NO sense of objectivity, he is not capable of being objective about Duke. All he talked about tonight was how great a coach Coach K is. There was a bare minumum of criticism for a team that had lost 4 straight.

Archived