Win total over/under betting lines are out.

RichmondVA Orio

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Orioles are on their way to a 86 win season. Bedard rocks, Cabrera comes through, & Loewen shows hes for real. The offense is good enough to win when the pitching is not so hot, and the bullpen becomes dominant.

Orioles pull a good trade at the deadline to bolster the offense some more.

I will even throw money on it. Thats how confident I am that this team will excel this year. I just have a good feeling about this team I havent had for a few years now.

MARK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Orioles are on their way to a 86 win season. Bedard rocks' date=' Cabrera comes through, & Loewen shows hes for real. The offense is good enough to win when the pitching is not so hot, and the bullpen becomes dominant.

Orioles pull a good trade at the deadline to bolster the offense some more.

I will even throw money on it. [/quote']

I'll take your action up to a grand. I'm not sure how we would arrange the escrow, but I'm open to your suggestions.

PM me your contact info.

Betting the over is a good bet IMO. In order for the O's to win less than 73 games their winning percentage would have to be around 45%. To have that kind of a winning percentage their ERA would have to come in at about 5.5 runs/game and they would have to score about 4.5runs /game. I just see this team being a lot better than that.

Betting the over is a good bet IMO. In order for the O's to win less than 73 games their winning percentage would have to be around 45%. To have that kind of a winning percentage their ERA would have to come in at about 5.5 runs/game and they would have to score about 4.5runs /game. I just see this team being a lot better than that.

Last year I started a similar thread when these #s came out. And I believe the total was 73 (or maybe 73.5?). And the general consensus was that we might not break .500 but we would definitely go over the 73. I think maybe only one or two people didn't think the over was a good bet.

Looks like we have a similar consensus this year. Hope we're not wrong again!

Last year I started a similar thread when these #s came out. And I believe the total was 73 (or maybe 73.5?). And the general consensus was that we might not break .500 but we would definitely go over the 73. I think maybe only one or two people didn't think the over was a good bet.

Looks like we have a similar consensus this year. Hope we're not wrong again!

With all of the moves we've made this off season, we have to be better. Don't you think?

Archived