vs. CARDINALS, 3/22

OFFNY

Dan Duquette visits the radio booth, keeps it close to the vest, doesn't tell us anything we didn't know when asked about whether the Rule 5 guys can make the team, whether Matusz might be traded, etc.

Says we have 5 or 6 scouts going to other teams games and looking at players, trades are always possible.

Is Joseph the Opening Day catcher? You'd have to ask Buck.

Duquette is excellent at not only not giving out information, but also not even giving you the ability to read between the lines in what he is saying, like you sometimes can when Buck talks.

Leadoff double for JJ.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Manny Machado unleashes liner for a homer vs Lackey. First of year. Gary Thorne's sitting next to me. He thinks Manny has won the 3B job</p>? Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="
">March 22, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hot salsa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan Duquette visits the radio booth, keeps it close to the vest, doesn't tell us anything we didn't know when asked about whether the Rule 5 guys can make the team, whether Matusz might be traded, etc.

Says we have 5 or 6 scouts going to other teams games and looking at players, trades are always possible.

Duquette is excellent at not only not giving out information, but also not even giving you the ability to read between the lines in what he is saying, like you sometimes can when Buck talks.

Leadoff double for JJ.

A return of some pop for jj would be a nice "addition." Along with the normal great defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leadoff double for JJ.

Yes. I enjoy listening to Dan while watching a ballgame. A lot going on in that brain.

Bud is being pounded. Even the last out was tagged.

I know his stats haven't been good this spring, and don't care about that, but has he been consistently giving up this many hard hit balls all spring? I was at his first start and he got tagged pretty good. I haven't been able to watch or listen to the intervening starts.

Bud is being pounded. Even the last out was tagged.

I know his stats haven't been good this spring, and don't care about that, but has he been consistently giving up this many hard hit balls all spring? I was at his first start and he got tagged pretty good. I haven't been able to watch or listen to the intervening starts.

Pounded!

Archived