Melo Coming Back to Maryland for Sophomore season?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent! It's funny - Layman is still weighing his options. At this point, I can't imagine anyone using a 1st on Jake. Can't blame Jake for doing his due diligence, but if he goes pro, it'd have to be because he hates going to school. Not sure I could respect him if he makes that decision.

Excellent! It's funny - Layman is still weighing his options. At this point, I can't imagine anyone using a 1st on Jake. Can't blame Jake for doing his due diligence, but if he goes pro, it'd have to be because he hates going to school. Not sure I could respect him if he makes that decision.

He is a Jr. This is his chance to hear what he needs to do to get drafted. I think anyone considered an NBA prospect should do this after their Jr year. Well, that is if they have a good head and realize their actual draft stock. Someone like Layman may get stars in his head and hear the whispers of GMs and declare only to get drafted in the 2nd round. Then it becomes a huge mistake.

He is a Jr. This is his chance to hear what he needs to do to get drafted. I think anyone considered an NBA prospect should do this after their Jr year. Well, that is if they have a good head and realize their actual draft stock. Someone like Layman may get stars in his head and hear the whispers of GMs and declare only to get drafted in the 2nd round. Then it becomes a huge mistake.

Layman is coming back.

Archived