vs. RAYS, 4/08

OFFNY

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only if the Yankees, Sox, and Jays don't go undefeated the rest of the way too.

That's mathematically impossible, since they are all playing each other 19 times apiece.

I think that the Orioles will be able to eek out the division if they go 145-17.

So, we have 16 more affordable losses before we can essentially start kissing the season goodbye.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/25BsOOMFeeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Anti-Clutch. :rolleyestf:

Edit: wrong video.

This was by far the most exciting sporting event I've ever attended. I was in section 12. I'll never forget watching Davis' homer fly out to Eutaw Street. What an awesome night.

That called third strike against AJ to end the game will cost us. AJ won't take another 2 strike pitch for months. I wish I was kidding.

Me too. I still wonder why any pitcher throws him a strike. The guy has an aversion to taking a pitch.

That's mathematically impossible, since they are all playing each other 19 times apiece.

I think that the Orioles will be able to eek out the division if they go 145-17.

So, we have 16 more affordable losses before we can essentially start kissing the season goodbye.

Haha I know. I'm having fun though acting like any team let alone three getting over 130 wins is a realistic possibility. It can't be all slugfests snd complete games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are so positive. Some people would have you believe the season is over already! lol Good God we have become spoiled.

We didn't hit tonight, no doubt. But, our defense was pretty good and we allowed just two runs, which on most night should be enough to win. Oh well, let's get them on Friday!

This was by far the most exciting sporting event I've ever attended. I was in section 12. I'll never forget watching Davis' homer fly out to Eutaw Street. What an awesome night.

Being there myself, I'd say you have a fair point. And bombing the bombers is one of my favorite things in the world.

But I was at Game 2 of last year's ALDS, and the energy was absolutely mind-blowing.

Being there myself, I'd say you have a fair point. And bombing the bombers is one of my favorite things in the world.

But I was at Game 2 of last year's ALDS, and the energy was absolutely mind-blowing.

I was at Game 1 of the ALDS. Wasn't able to get to Game 2. My brother was there. I chose the wrong ALDS game to go to in both 2012 and 2014 :P went to Game 1 both times. We lost Game 1 in 2012 and won Game 2. Game 1 was awesome last year but nothing like Game 2.

Archived