An Important Series in Boston

gmelson26

So go easy on me a bit as yesterday, I had a later in life tonsillectomy. So lots of pain meds and such.

I realize it's April and you can't win it in April, but you can lose it. These games are just as important as the last 2 weeks of the seaosn, we just might not know it yet. With the new scheduling, it's even more important to start and end hot. I think the East is going to be a real dogfight. For us, I'd say Boston will be one the team we have to go through. Conversely, I think Boston is thinking the same, that they have to go through us to get into October.

It's a big series (4 game) and is also their little 'Patriot Day' game (again wtf?). If we win 3-1 or 4-0 for the entire series, it puts us ahead of them (early in the season to be sure), but I think it could be a statement series.

Let's make sure they know who the road to the AL East goes through. Go O's!

So go easy on me a bit as yesterday, I had a later in life tonsillectomy. So lots of pain meds and such.

I realize it's April and you can't win it in April, but you can lose it. These games are just as important as the last 2 weeks of the seaosn, we just might not know it yet. With the new scheduling, it's even more important to start and end hot. I think the East is going to be a real dogfight. For us, I'd say Boston will be one the team we have to go through. Conversely, I think Boston is thinking the same, that they have to go through us to get into October.

It's a big series (4 game) and is also their little 'Patriot Day' game (again wtf?). If we win 3-1 or 4-0 for the entire series, it puts us ahead of them (early in the season to be sure), but I think it could be a statement series.

Let's make sure they know who the road to the AL East goes through. Go O's!

It's too early to think like that I believe. There is too much baseball to be played.

IMO

Finish the series 2-2... I think (just a gut feeling) that we win the first game if not for Baker. I'm glad we didn't lose the series; however, the last game was a tough one. We beat ourselves. Hopefully we bounce back from it in a big way! Go O's!

Finish the series 2-2... I think (just a gut feeling) that we win the first game if not for Baker. I'm glad we didn't lose the series; however, the last game was a tough one. We beat ourselves. Hopefully we bounce back from it in a big way! Go O's!

true, but it happens, its baseball and some days just plain suck.

Hopefully, you bounce back and take the next series.

I'm just glad to get out of that weather. A split is fine. Time to pay back Toronto. With the shortened game yesterday our bullpen is in decent shape considering the short appearances from the starters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived